- Several hiking trails start from the village of La Bastide , Goudargues , Cornillon etc. .
- Many swimming areas throughout the Cèze river.
- Canoes on – Cèze Goudargues
- Riding in La Bastide
- Many gardens to visit, Ales, Nimes, Tavel , Uzes , Lussan , Saint -Quentin- la-Poterie etc …
- Aven Orniac and the City of Prehistory (19 km): classified as ” Grand Site de France ” , the cave is one of the biggest caves in the world. In 2014 , the City of Prehistory present 350,000 years of history of mankind.
- Cocalière cave (40 km): inhabited in prehistoric times , it now shows numerous geological curiosities .
- Vallon Pont d’ Arc and the Gorges de l’ Ardèche (34 km): natural and historical site with many organized visits possible . End of 2014 you can see the facsimile of the Chauvet cave .
- National Park of the Cevennes : it extends over three departments: Lozère , Gard and Ardèche and makes transition between the Massif Central and the plains of Languedoc . There are very many sites to visit and a very diverse natural heritage